Search Linux Wireless

Re: Prism54/p54pci

my caps lock & scroll lock leds are not blinking, and yet the computer
is frozen.  (I'm not the best at terminology, I guess that might not
be defined as a hard lock.)  I get no odd messages in my syslog.  I am
using Ubuntu right now, so I'm guessing that they have all the
prettyness going that they can, covering the important messages, but
as it's not an actual oops, I'm not certain that's hurting us.
I am using network-manager, so it does reconnect, however, I find that
to be less than optimal.
Thanks,
James