Search Linux Wireless

Re: ralink rt2x00 maintainer list error

>>> You can find the list information here:
>>
>> odd, that my posting was rejected, then ...
>>
>> btw, it would be nice, if you could mirror the list at gmane ... [1]
>> seems to be outdated ...
>
> We've had some issues with Gmane some years ago and we've decided not
> to mirror any of our lists there, sorry mate.

some people (like me) prefer using mailinglists via nntp instead of
subscribing to the developer mailinglists of dozens of projects ...
but, well, if my bug is fixed before the 2.6.32 release, i am happy :)

tim

--
tim@xxxxxxxxxx
http://tim.klingt.org

Nothing exists until or unless it is observed. An artist is making
something exist by observing it. And his hope for other people is that
they will also make it exist by observing it. I call it 'creative
observation.' Creative viewing.
  William S. Burroughs