Search Linux Wireless

Re: Marvell 88w8385 Support

Hi,

So, once again, I try to get my FSG-3 up and running with Debian and I
wonder how thing went with this.

>From what I can tell there was a patch (referenced here:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=123782768023390&w=2) to fix this
but I also get indications that this is not the case since there is both
a USB and miniPCI version of the 88w8385.

You write something
(http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=124334594302472&w=2) that is
cryptic to me.

Also searching the kernel gittree I found
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=blob;f=drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_spi.c;h=06a46d7b3d6c2460aecd793d2827033c7c0348f6;hb=cadeba315cc91ae1b57632e61b0cec3a4ed7088d
which seems to include a driver for the miniPCI libertas 88w8385.

Could you please enlighten me?

Also CC:ing Tomasz Chmielewski since he expressed interest in this too.

Hopefully,
Tomas