Search Linux Wireless

Re: Question on general wireless testing tree compilation.

Hi,

Thanks for this info, i shall try to keep the old *working* config option. Though, with the README help file, I was successfully able to make and *select* my new target kernel, i had a kernel panic, and was not able to boot to it, also i noticed that my USB keybd and mouse connected to my monitor's usb port did not come up, so i guess something bad happened while doing make modules_install install, or while setting up the configurations before making.

I shall try to re-compile with my known good configuration.

Thanks again for the info.

Thanks

Balaji R