Search Linux Wireless

Re: iwlagn rfkill and 2.6.31 on Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 5100 AGN

Thanks for the answer;

In fact, it wasn't loaded.

I've inserted that module and the behaviour changed: now the rfkill switch
reacts in the correct way and I'm able to turn on and off bluetooth system.

But the behaviour of wifi sybsystem is still weird, (maybe for some faults on
my side). Basically if the laptop starts with wifi enabled (rfkill off)
wpa_supplicant can establish a connection, that can be killed by rfkill switch
(both wifi and bluetooth seems to be killed). But when I turn off rfkill
switch wpa_supplicant is unable to connect again; looking at syslog/dmesg I
can see activity in bt stack, but no messages regarding wlan0.

Any suggestion?