Search Linux Wireless

how to set antenna iw + ath5k

Hello,

I'm not sure this is the correct place to ask my question, but I've been searching on google for ages now and can't seem to find an answer so I'm asking it here.
If not, please yell at me and tell me where to go whine instead ;-)

I'm using CM11 a/b/g cards with the Atheros AR5414A Chip, which have 2 antenna connectors.
I only have 1 antenna connected to the MAIN connector.
Running a self compiled 2.6.29 kernel on a few debian lenny boxes with ath5k module for the wireless cards, set up in mesh mode. Seems to work fine on the test bench, but behaves rather poorly in production environment. Everything related to the mesh network setup seems to work, but I have about 40% - 60% packet loss on the entire netwerk (about 15 nodes)

I'm guessing this has something to do with the antenna diversity setting.

Can anybody tell me how to tell the ath5k module to disable antenna diversity and only use the MAIN antenna ?

If this is a RTFM thingie, then I apologize, I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Please reply to my personal e-mail address as well, I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Hans