Search Linux Wireless

Google summer of code - AP for NetworkManager

Hi,

My name is Witold Sowa, I am student of CS at AGH University of Science
and Technology and I am going to apply to one of yours Google Summer of
Code project, that is "Add AP Support to Network Manager". I wrote an
e-mail with general description of my approach to Dan Williams asking
for some suggestions, be didn't replied. Do you know any more effective
way to contact with Dan than email on dcbw AT redhat? There is only 18
hours to GSoC deadline left and I will fill more confident if he answers me.

Regards,
Witold Sowa.