Search Linux Wireless

IEEE 802.15.4

Hello all,

I am working on implementing a Linux device driver for IEEE 802.15.4 NanoLoc
Chipset for my bachelor's thesis. Currently, I am writing the research
proposal, and therefore am collecting background information on this topic so
that I can come up with a concrete work plan. I have no previous experience
with device drivers as such, however since this is something I really want to
do I am more than willing to learn.
Now, here is the thing - if someone could point me to some good documentation
on this topic (device drivers for IEEE 802.15.4) it would help me a lot. The
NanoLoc chip is capable of range measurement (reasonably accurate) between
transceivers and the final goal of the project is to realize this.
I would really appreciate background information on this topic - I do not mind
RTFM. :) Any pointers would also be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
Rahul Jain
Jacobs University Bremen