Search Linux Wireless

Re: How to install Ath5 driver?

Hi Pavel,

I intend to work on the ath5k driver only. Iam actually stuck with the
Enabling ath5k section of
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ath5k. May be a trivial
think but i dont have an option but ask :-)

Enabling ath5k section talks about some configuration but i dont know
where to configure these. Should i run some configuration tool and
follow the steps ??

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Rajith.