Search Linux Wireless

Re: mwifiex firmware mrvl/sd8987_uapsta.bin missing in the firmware git

++ Pushkar, Pete, Amit, Pankaj in CC

Hi Francesco,

I am not responsible for mwifiex or wifi firmware aspects, but I have forwarded this query internally within NXP and added few stakeholders in CC who can comment in this regards.

Thanks,
Neeraj