Search Linux Wireless

Google Summer of Code 2024 - Mentors, ask the experienced mentors!

Hi,

the GSoC organization team is running 4 panel sessions where mentors can ask the panel of 4 experienced mentors. Each of the 4 sessions is about a different subject matter and with a different group of panelists. The panelists are long-term mentors which have stepped up voluntarily to help the new or less experienced mentors (but experienced ones can also learn).

The first episode takes place tomorrow, Thursday, Feb 22:

Managing inquiries of potential GSoC contributors
Mentor discussion panel:
Time: Thursday, Feb 22 1600 UTC
Join: https://meet.google.com/gxe-jiqf-pwc

Please prepare your questions, this is interactive, not just to watch.

All registered mentors who did not opt out of the mentors mailing list get the announcements for the 4 sessions via the list, but as many of you did not register as mentor yet, I am informing you separately right now.

I hope this will help you through your GSoC mentoring task.

   Till