Search Linux Wireless

RE: rtw88: rtl8822cs AP mode not working

The main function to get and set beacon template to firmware is
rtw_fw_download_rsvd_page(). The basic concept is to put beacon frame via
qsel=BCN to a special TX FIFO area called "reserve page", and then
hardware/firmware will send beacon in interval of 100ms.

The TX FIFO look like

    +---------+
    |         |    ^
    |         |    |
    |         |    |
    |         |    | normal TX FIFO page
    |         |    ^
    |         |    | reserve page
    |         |    v

The initial pages of reserve page is to store beacon, but latter one could be
PS null frame that firmware uses it to notify AP.

Ping-Ke