Search Linux Wireless

Cypress Wifi collaboration request

Hello,

Based on Eric Curtin post on linkedin, I want to manifest my interest
in collaborating with Cypress Wifi.

I'm an embedded software developer and aspiring kernel developer, so
I'm looking for open source projects to collaborate with.

It would be a big pleasure to help with any kind of code-related
tasks, being a maintainer or just a developer.

Right now I'm working full time but I choose my schedules, so I can
invest a good amount of time and energy in this.

My experience with Linux is vast, but I have two years focusing on
kernel development (courses, experiments and some minor job tasks).

Let me know if and how I can help.

Ps.: I'm open to another project's recommendation as well.

Cheers,
Fernando P. Nazario