Search Linux Wireless

RE: Realtek 8822ce p2p support

Good to hear the news. More tests you can do are to make connection with
various devices, and try to play as GO and GC respectively. This can set
p2p_go_intent (0~15) in wpa_supplicant.conf to decide how a device
intents to be a GO. Then, use 'iw info' to check the role.

An advance test is to configure peer as concurrency that connects to an
AP, and the make another interface as P2P. A simple way is to take an
Android phone, and enter P2P connection setting page to make P2P connection
first, and then connect to an AP. The order of connection is important,
because different connected channels of P2P and AP make thing complicated,
and I suppose current code can't handle this case properly. Also, try
to be GO and GC in this scenario.

Ping-Ke