Search Linux Wireless

RE: Regression in rtw89

I would like to reproduce this symptom in my side. Could you summarize the
WiFi driver/firmware and BT driver/firmware the OP uses now? We also need
to know the BT device? Do you have the device model name?

> I then had him create a script to capture the log. He found that BT goes wrong
> immediately as soon as power_save is set on. His logs were as follows:

Our coex team needs the full log in period of 2 seconds, not only two snapshot.
Though we are trying to reproduce, it may not get the symptom right now.
Could you provide the log fully?
connection --> enter PS (BT chopped audio) -> leave PS (BT audio as normal) ->
enter PS (BT chopped audio)

Thank you
Ping-Ke