Search Linux Wireless

Re: Where is allow-ap-vlan-modes.patch ?

Hello,
First, I hope you feel better soon.

Second:
Looking at the patches at the mailing list, I do not see
that anywhere it says against which git tree they were made.
It could be : wireless-next-2.6,wireless-2.6, and wireless-testing.

I guess that there are many cases in which a patch can be applied to
two of these trees (or maybe all three of them),
whereas there are times in which it can be applied to only one git tree.

How is it determined to which tree the patches should be
applied ?

Rgs,
DS