Search Linux Wireless

Re: MT7922 problem with "fix rx filter incorrect by drv/fw inconsistent"

> Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > [CCing the wifi-driver and the net developers, as a "JFYI" to ensure
> > they are aware of this "newer kernel requires newer firmware"
> > regression, so they can jump in if they want]

@Andrey: IIUC the issue, you do not receive any DHCP offer/reply when
you try to connect to the OpenWrt 5GHz AP, right? If so, are you able to
provide a traffic sniff obtained from a monitor interface running on a node
connected to the same SSID when the MT7922 client is trying to connect?
It would be very helpful if you can run this test with encryption enabled
and disabled. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Lorenzo