Search Linux Wireless

Re: rtw88: Problem with sdio.c

Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 5/24/23 14:18, Jernej Škrabec wrote:
>>
>> This was fixed in:
>> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=cb0ddaaa5db09d7d216fcbf0e68779be223a1128
>
> That fix is in the kernel mainline source, but not in wireless-next,
> where I got my source. I hope it gets resolved correctly.

The fix should come to wireless-next after the next (no pun intended)
net-next pull request. One way to avoid this problem of not having all
the fixes is to use the wireless-testing tree:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-testing.git/

In that tree Bob Copeland periodically pulls both wireless and
wireless-next to the latest -rc releases and that way you can easily get
all the latest wireless code from one tree. For example I use
wireless-testing as the baseline for all my ath1*k drivers testing. But
do note that the tree is rebased so the history is not stable.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches