Search Linux Wireless

Re: NetworkManager cant connect on Macbook Pro7,1

On 4/21/23 18:11, Pogprogrammer wrote:
Hello, I installed b43 and I get the error that DMA is not supported and it will be switched to PIO. This was a bug on kernel 2.6, but I am using 6.1+. My mac is partially supported according to http://linuxwireless.sipsolutions.net/en/users/Drivers/b43/ and that may be part of the problem, but:
I am on void linux and networkmanager can identify all the networks but if I connect I get errors like "not found network" or maybe "bad password".
This is a fresh install and sometimes certain daemons just arent running, so here is my list:
Dbus, dhcpcd, NetworkManager, udevd, wpa_supplicant as well as the agetty-tty[1-6].