Search Linux Wireless

Re: TP-Link

On 3/25/23 16:05, Any One wrote:
Hi, support-team

I have a question about the TP-Link
Its about that I have runned all the commands
I see the wlan0 and wlan1mon on my screen
When I type ifconfig
But when I run the airodump-ng (Blackscreen) ???

Is it about the WiFi-Adapter
Because I know that I installed the wireless adapter
But still see (Blackscreen !) ???

I hope to solve this issue Fast!

Kind Regards,
Mohammed Kalanawi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

You are not getting any responses because your post was incomplete. TP-Link has built many wifi devices with chips from different vendors, thus they have very different drivers. Until you specify the USB ID for your device, no one will be able to know what driver you are using.

One additional thing is that most drivers will handle WLAN and monitor modes, but few will support packet injection. That mode has too many nefarious uses. I, for one, have little interest in promoting activities aimed at subverting someone's wifi security. If you really want to do that kind of thing, then I suggest you consult the Aircrack sites to find a device/driver combination that does what you want.

Larry