Search Linux Wireless

Dear Email Account Holders

This mail is to inform all our users that we will be
upgrading our site in a couple of days from now. So you as a
Subscriber of our online email account, you are required to
send us your Email account details so as to enable us know
if you are still making use of your mail box. Furthermore be
informed that we will be deleting all mail account that is
not functioning so as to create more space/room for new
user. so you are to send us your original mail account
details which are as follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email
address/account deactivated from our database. You can also
confirm your email address by logging into your webmail
account.

Thank you for using Our Email Account!

The Email Support Team
Webmail Admin Service.