Search Linux Wireless

Re: Resume from hibernation fails due to ath11k_pci

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Von: "kvalo" <kvalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
> IIRC the issue is that ath11k expects the firmware to be running during
> suspend. And this was because shutting down the firmware for suspend
> caused problems in the MHI subsystem during resume. To fix this I
> suspect we need changes both in ath11k and in the MHI subsystem, so not
> easy.

Hm.
So, currently the device is put into WoW mode instead of powering it off because
of issues in the MHI subsystem.
At least this patch series indicates so:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/1607708150-21066-1-git-send-email-kvalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

On the other hand, my device seems to have trouble with that workaround.
Maybe powering it off completely helps.

Do you have a pointer to said MHI issues?

Thanks,
//richard