Search Linux Wireless

Re: wilc1000 kernel crash

Hi,

On 22/12/09 02:14, Ajay.Kathat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> No progress yet. I tried to simulate the condition a few times but was
> unable to see the exact failure in my setup so I need to try more.

Shouldn't it also be possible to see the issue by code reading? I've
provided the call tree in my previous mail and my concerns regarding
the locking. Either I'm missing something there or there is no
locking between these threads which could cause this issue.

> For the other "FW not responding" continuous logs, I got some clue.
> Probably, will try to send that patch first.

Ok, let me know if you have some patches, I'm happy to test them.

-michael