Search Linux Wireless

Re: [RFC v1 000/256] wireless: cl8k driver for Celeno IEEE 802.11ax devices

Kalle Valo <kvalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not going to review a driver with a disclaimer like this.

Hi Kalle,

first of all, thanks for the comment, we are very sorry for the
prolonged delay in the response - comments from Johannes were taken into
account and the new RFC is almost ready and on the way. Regarding the
disclaimer mistake - our mail gateway automatically appends such text by
modifying original message and it was not detected earlier because of the
advanced filters which skipped such appending in internal tests. Many
apologizes for that. Now the filter has several new exceptions for kernel.org
and friends.

Can you, please, respond to this email with info whether the disclaimer is
still present in your inbox? That will help to continue with RFCv2.

Best regards,
Viktor Barna