Search Linux Wireless

RE: [RFC] mac80211: Mesh Fast xmit support

Hi Felix,

 There is no requirement from driver/hw as such and this has similar
requirement as IEEE80211_HW_SUPPORT_FAST_XMIT being enabled from driver.
But I was not sure if adding ~5KB (50 entries x ~100Bytes) by default
was acceptable for those drivers which already enabled FAST_XMIT.
Hence added this extra control from driver to enable this feature for this RFC.
Kindly suggest if other alternatives could be taken up.

Regards,
Sriram.R