Search Linux Wireless

Re: mwifiex: Maximal number of AP interfaces

[+cc: Maximilian and Jonas]

Hello Sharvari! Could you look also at this issue which disallows
88W8xxx cards to create more that 3 AP instances, even when HW supports
it?

I think it is a big limitation if HW supports more AP SSIDs, but mwifiex
driver refuse to create more than 3.