Search Linux Wireless

My record show that you have not yet reply my last message sent to you since last week.

My dear, i want to discuss with you something very important thing.I
have an investment funds worth (US$7,000.000 Seven Million United
States Dollars) and i need a trusted investment manager/partner
because of my current refugee status,however,  i am interested in you
for the investment project assistance in your  country, may be from
there, we can build a business relationship in the nearest future.I
have in mind to investing in real estate like land and Villa
properties in your country. is it profitable?, or do you know any
other profitable investment in your country where we can jointly
invest together in partnership?

Best Regards
Ms.Rose