Search Linux Wireless

Wireless stops working after a few minutes on Ubuntu Mint 20 - Realtek RTL8822BE

Hello,
I've updated from linux Mint 19.3 to Mint 20 Cinnamon and now I'm
experiencing problems with the wifi connection on my laptop with
Realtek RTL8822BE.

Generally it doesn't work, but after a few restart (eg.4 restarts)
sometimes works for a little while (eg.5-10 minutes) then drops dead.

I've generated some data in the attachment with outputs from the
Terminal when it works and when it doesn't as well as system details.
I've seen that the Network port changes from 4000 when it works to
6040 when it doesn't.

I've experienced the same problem in ubuntu after an update one year
ago, then installed Linux Mint and worked flawlessly in 19.3. Now I'm
back to the same problems again after an kernel update.

Dunno what to do and I'm asking for support if it's possible.

Thank you and hopefully I've provided all that is needed so we can
overcome this.