Search Linux Wireless

Re: [Rt2400-devel] [rt2x00] rt2800 progress update (bad news)

Hi Ivo,

I'll have some spare time during September, and I'd be happy to help you
with this. Problem is I don't have rt2800 hardware, but I'd consider to
get me a device. Do you have a list of hardware that contains the chip?
Unfortunately the rt2x00 hardware page currently doesn't have
information on rt2800 devices.

Cheers,

Mattias