Search Linux Wireless

Geoffroy LETOURNEUR: Samsung AX200 system integration on Nvidia Nano.

Hello,

I am working on Jetson Nano boards. I would like to connect two boards together with AX200 wifi module.
One is configured in hostspot mode and the other one is the client connected to the hostspot.

Kernel Version: 4.9.140-tegra aarch64
Ubuntu distribution: Bionic
The idea is to used hostapd and wpasupplicant daemon to set up the module and connect the card together.
Wpa_supplicant and hostapd version V2.6.

I install all the drivers from intel and follow this tuto. https://wifi.hypergeek.net/you-too-can-have-a-sub-200-11ax-client/
So I can see the wlan phy with ifconfig command line.
When I try to launch hostapd in ax mode with your module I have the following mistake.
ACS: Possibly channel configuration is invalid, please report this along with your config file. ACS: Failed to start wlan0: AP-DISABLED hostapd_free_hapd_data: Interface wlan0 wasn't started

Could you help to set up correctly hostapd ?

Best Regards

--
Geoffroy LETOURNEUR
Embedded Software Engineer,