Search Linux Wireless

REMINDER: wireless workshop at netdevconf 0x14, registration now open

Hi all,

Just a reminder. We will be having a wireless workshop at netdevconf
0x14 in Vancouver, BC. As far as I know, it's scheduled for day 1, i.e.
March 17th.

https://netdevconf.info/0x14/

Since some people have asked: In order to attend the wireless workshop
you only need to be registered for the conference, there are no other
restrictions.

If you have anything you'd like to present or any topics to suggest, let
Kalle or myself know!

Registration just opened today, and is early bird (CAD 100 off) until
February 17th.

Note that the conference hotel was already fully booked some time ago
but they have a list of nearby alternative hotels on the website.

Hope to see you there!

johannes