Search Linux Wireless

RE: long delays in rtl8723 drivers in irq disabled sections

These delays are because read RF register is an indirect access that hardware
needs time to accomplish read action, but there's no ready bit, so delay
is required to guarantee the read value is correct. It is possible to
use smaller delay, but it's exactly required.

An alternative way is to prevent calling this function in IRQ disabled flow.
Could you share the calling trace?

Thanks
PK