Search Linux Wireless

Re: Resignation from orinoco and at76_usb

Hi Pavel,

I would like to resign as maintainer of orinoco and at76_usb drivers. I
was genuinely interested in getting most of the hardware supported by
those drivers, but as it stands now, I simple cannot find time for
either of them.  I believe it is harmful for both projects to have an
unresponsive maintainer who does not have time to review patches and
answer questions about the project. Perhaps it's better not to have any
maintainer, so that an interested person could step in.

Please let me know what steps I should take.  I believe it should be a
patch removing my name from the MAINTAINERS file.  Anything else?

do you have any pending patches that are not in wireless-testing? I at least remember that I have seen some Orinoco WPA stuff going on. It would be good to get at least these things sorted out before you resign from both drivers.

Regards

Marcel