Search Linux Wireless

Re: AP association timeout bugzilla PR?

Johannes,
   One other question. Does the mac80211 based drivers like
ath5k and ath9k support any form of proc output? I am assuming
that the NetworkManager wireless menu item reports zero signal
due to the absence of a /proc/net/wireless under ath9k. Is that
a TODO as well or should file a bug report against the Fedora
NetworkManager concerning that. I am assuming it uses the proc
to get the signal level and that is why it reports zero. If
I use iwconfig there appears to be a signal level reported for
ath9k.
               Jack