Search Linux Wireless

Re: wil6210 firmware version

On 2019-03-14 12:05, Robert Marko wrote:
Biggest thing would be Channel 4 support as it is supported by driver
but requires FW support also.
But I would also like 20 station limit instead of 8.

Cheers
Robert Marko

Those features are supported only on Talyn device (latest wil6210 HW), which is not available in market yet.

Thanks,
Maya

On 2019-03-14 11:07, Robert Marko wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working on OpenWrt support for device using wil6210 card.
> I am using firmware and board file provided in linux-firmware for its
> development but it appears tha most of newer features that driver
> enables are firmware dependant and version 5.2 in linux-firmware is
> too old to expose those.
>
> Is there any chance of QCA pushing updated version to linux-firmware?
>
> Thanks
> Robert Marko

Is there any specific feature you are interested in?

--
Maya Erez
Qualcomm Israel, Inc. on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.