Search Linux Wireless

Re: Volunteer for BC4328 Development

G L wrote:
I see from the mailing lists that Zappacky was also interested in this. Perhaps Zappacky can give me info as to how he got started here.

I absolutely can! I've been a tad bit inactive lately, as I recently got a full time job, but I'll be restarting work on it soon. I can't give you a whole lot of info right now (I'm running out the door), but I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead/invisible/gone.

Welcome to the team!

In a separate email I have sent you 3 pdf files which I have found EXTREMELY helpful. They are the MIPS ABI (so you know what the heck the stack is doing and how parameters etc are laid out), the MIPS IV instruction set (a nice reference), and the MIPS programmmer's guide (also a nice reference).

-Andrew (a.k.a. Zappacky)