Search Linux Wireless

RE: [ipw3945-devel] iwl3945 random firmware crashes

Oops, sorry about that, some of your emails slipped by me unnoticed!
:-(

Event and Error Logs need to be analyzed here ... It looks like an
internal error, timing out while waiting for something.  I'll need to
check to see if any updates to Windows uCode have helped this situation.

-- Ben --