From: Jamal Hadi Salim via people <people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: people <people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NetDev-People] 0x13: Registration is now open
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 06:27:20 -0500

We are pleased to announce the opening of registration
for Netdev 0x13.
Netdev 0x13 conference will be held on March 20th-22nd
at the Hotel Grandium in Prague, Czech Republic.
https://www.hotel-grandium.cz/en/

As always:
Our main motivation is to bring the community together
to the idea exchange fountain we call Netdev conf.
We have a large amount of good submissions this
time and we are going to be on a tight schedule.
For that reason, in addition to several breaks,
we have decided to provide lunch as well.
We do not aim to make profit from the event; however,
to recoup some of the cost we have raised our
registration fee by CDN $10/day.

Cost is:
CDN $350 + 21% VAT (CDN $423.50) for early bird
registration which expires on February 20th 11:59PM
Eastern time.
Starting Feb 21st onwards, the price goes up to
$430CAD + Taxes (VAT) = $520.30 CAD
Students are 50% off (ID required)

EU laws require we charge Value Added Tax (VAT) on the
registration fee. VAT must be paid on the registration
fees in the country where the conference is held.

We will be posting more info on the website, for now
to register go to:
https://www.onlineregistrations.ca/Netdev0x13/

Where to stay:
The conference is at the Hotel Grandium in Prague.
https://www.hotel-grandium.cz/en/
We will provide you with a discount code for that hotel
in the next day or so. Announcement will be sent via
email and posted on the website

cheers,
jamal