Search Linux Wireless

Re: Promiscuous (not monitor) Mode support for ath10k

Thanks for the info, Brian! This is unfortunate. Coincidentally, I
came across this commit earlier today...I’ll see what I can do about
undoing the changes in my kernel or at least making the necessary
changes to prevent the driver from filtering non-multicast packets
addressed to other destinations.

Best,
Tomasz