Search Linux Wireless

Re: wireless dongle causing entire machine to hang

It's indeed possible that the cause was faulty or out-of-spec HW. I'm
confident the machine hung (soft lock?) due to log spam, because upon
reboot, log files were several GB each, covering the time period I was
unable to connect to it.

Thanks for the patch. I'll try to test it with my previous HW setup,
and let you know how it goes. It might take a few weeks, due to the
intermittent nature of the USB problem that triggered it.