Search Linux Wireless

patchwork.kernel.org updated

Hi,

last weekend patchwork.kernel.org had a major upgrade to the latest
version, which of makes it likely that there are regressions. At least
the upgrade broke my custom patchwork script, hopefully that will be
easy to fix but I can't apply any patches until I have fixed the script.
Or well I could apply patches manually, but I don't want to as it's just
too much work.

Anyway, during the next few weeks please pay extra attention to
patchwork and commits in git repositories and do report if anything
strange happens. Broken UTF-8 characters, formatting problems etc are
possible after a bigger change like this.

--
Kalle Valo