Search Linux Wireless

Re: Atheros AR9462 - 5Ghz not working

Hi

Your log only show attemps on ch 2447, Can you try connecting to 5GHz
AP? Connect to Hidden Wireless Network option at the bottom of the
nm-applet? Running airodump in monitor mode to see if it captures
anything? Maybe your laptop's antennas were designed for 2.4G card
only but this just dumb guessing...