Search Linux Wireless

RE: hostapd.config file for ACS Configuration

hostapd.config is used when compiling the source code of hostapd. It is not a runtime configuration file.

> Are the hostapd.config and hostapd.conf different files?, and I am not yet found the  hostapd.config
> file.

Yes they are different. Hostapd.conf is for runtime configuration, hostapd.config is for compilation options.

> Can help me?

I guess you will get more help on a debian forum, or maybe on the hostap mailing list. This one is mainly for kernel-side wireless matters.