Search Linux Wireless

Re: iwlwifi-7265-ucode-25.30.14.0.tgz. in Centos 7

On 4/9/2018 6:18 PM, Larry Finger wrote:
On 04/08/2018 11:56 PM, Dusan Bruncko wrote:
Dear Larry,

Thank you for your mail. But concerning to "capa flags index 3", I am
not sure. Please look
following message receiving for command "ps aux",

/usr/bin/abrt-watch-log -F BUG: WARNING: at WARNING:
CPU: INFO: possible recursive locking detected ernel BUG at list_del
corruption list_add corruption do_IRQ: stack over
flow: ear stack overflow (cur: eneral protection fault nable to handle
kernel ouble fault: RTNL: assertion failed eek!
  page_mapcount(page) went negative! adness at NETDEV WATCHDOG ysctl
table check failed : nobody cared IRQ handler type
  mismatch Machine Check Exception: Machine check events logged divide
error: bounds: coprocessor segment overrun: inva
lid TSS: segment not present: invalid opcode: alignment check: stack
segment: fpu exception: simd exception: iret exce
ption: /var/log/messages -- /usr/bin/abrt-dump-oops -xtD

I am not software expert, but also looking on message from abrt:

Subject: [abrt] : divide error: 0000 [#1] SMP => look attachment.

Maybe it is direct consequence connected with my wi-fi problem...

Regards,
                   Dusan