Search Linux Wireless

RE: [EXT] Re: [2/2] mwifiex: use more_rx_task_flag to avoid USB RX stall

Hi Brian,

I was trying to reorder the patch but found patch 2 is indeed dependent on patch 1. Consider the first point in commit message of patch 2:
1. USB receives an RX data interrupt, queues rx_work
This is the change added in patch 1. Earlier on receive of RX data interrupt, driver would queue main_work, which in turn queued rx_work. But after patch 1 driver tries to  queue rx_work in interrupt context.

Let us please know your thoughts on this.