From: Ellie Reeves [mailto:ellierevves@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 9:07 PM
To: Ganapathi Bhat
Cc: linux-wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amitkarwar@xxxxxxxxx; Nishant
Sarmukadam; Xinming Hu
Subject: Re: [EXT] Marvell Mwifiex wireless driver: mwifiex_pcie broken on
Marvell ESPRESSOBin

Hi,
just a short message to mention I booted the 4.14 kernel and grabbed what
was in /sys/class/devcoredump/devcd1/data into a file. I'm not sure if it
could be useful, but did it anyways... Let me know if it's useful and I'll post
the binary somewhere.
Thanks
You can share that.  Additionally, can you share the dmesg logs with extensive log level.
You can use below command to set the same:
echo    0xffffffff      >       /sys/kernel/debug/mwifiex/mlan0/debug_mask
-------- Message original --------
Hi again,
I tried the few patch that made it to this list without any real
success... I suppose the issue isn't that easy to reproduce on your
side so... Shall I try a git bisect, building only that module and see
if I can narrow it down a bit ? I'm no expert with git or git bisect
for that matter, but I'm guessing building the module will be less
time consuming than building the entire kernel... Unless you want me
to do something else to help in debugging. I want to help as much as I
can to solve this, heh, even despite me annoying my father because his
wifi access point goes poof. :) Thanks,

--
Ellie Reeves

--