Search Linux Wireless

Re: Commit 0711d638 breaks mwifiex

Hi,

> > > https://p.sipsolutions.net/8f9d5917a5cbe4b3.txt
> > >
> > > Can you also give that a spin?

Thanks for testing!

> > Issued four reassociate, the network interface is still alive. Also
> > with this patch it stays with BSSID1 and I don't see any
> > "Association request to the driver failed" in the process.
>
> Correction: I can still see "Association request to the driver
> failed" and switching between BSSIDs with more reassociates but I
> think that shouldn't be an issue?

Not sure what you mean by "with more reassociates"?

In any case, we suspect that there's another underlying issue in
mwifiex, which happens to tickle this problem.

Could you record a full trace with -e cfg80211 for me (and send it
privately, please compress trace.dat e.g. with xz, it compresses really
well)

Thanks,
johannes