Search Linux Wireless

Re: What should setting rate on 'AP' interface mean?

On 10/10/2017 12:09 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
Hi,

IIRC, I think it's the drivers job to determine per-peer fixed rate.

From poking at the 10.1 firmware source, seems that setting fixed RC on the vdev
should over-ride all of the stations, but it did not appear to be working
as expected...

While trying to debug that, I hit a kernel lockup on rmmod ...it is hard
to make progress some days!

Thanks,
Ben

-adrian