Search Linux Wireless

mwl8k driver issue: frequent disconnect with Android phone

Hi all
I would like to recall to attention an issue that various user are
observing running mwl8k driver together with android clients
Relevant information can be found here:

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/21284
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-wireless/msg151171.html

Unfortunately I don't have other information to add, logs on my sistem
which is a kirkwood router running kernel 4.4.x with Lede are
identical to the ones already provided.
I can add that the problem seems to get worst depending on the
bandwidth usage (higher is worst).
And I can confirm that apparently only android clients are affected,
in the sense that here I have also iPhones and some IP WebCam that
work rock stable with the same router.
Also both 5Ghz and 2.5Ghz radio are affected
Userland seems to have no influence, I have tried wpad and hostapd,
both show the problem
Let me know how can I help
Bye