Search Linux Wireless

Re: Ralink - rt2800usb

+ linux-wireless
+ Stanislaw

You probably dropped some people inadvertently so putting some back.

On 18-3-2017 11:49, Nikita N. wrote:
> unfortunately nobody besides you answered my call, so I already stopped
> requesting, because clearly the project is dead, and besides I

That is not what the MAINTAINERS file lists so you might want to send a
patch correcting that file. Anyway, it may also help if you make your
inquiry/request/whatever more concrete.

RALINK RT2X00 WIRELESS LAN DRIVER
P:	rt2x00 project
M:	Stanislaw Gruszka <sgruszka@xxxxxxxxxx>
M:	Helmut Schaa <helmut.schaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
L:	linux-wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
S:	Maintained
F:	drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/

> personally think you should mind your own dirty business only

Not sure what business you are referring to here. We are all engaged in
collaborating within the linux community and as such I responded. Not
sure what is "dirty" about that. Maybe I offended you in the past or by
the suggestion you might be a troll, but I did not say you are. If you
are sending emails to a public mailing list, you need to accept that
anyone may respond whatever dirty business they are doing otherwise.
They still spend their time to give you a response, which I personally
think is something you should mind and appreciate.

Regards,
Arend